Highlight to reply in plain text group #bug

Duane

I just noticed this, so don't know when it popped in.  On a plain text only group, if I highlight text to be included in a reply, it doesn't show up.  The "Quote Whole Post" icon/button doesn't work either.  (The signature is there though.)  Both work fine on an html group.

That was a bug a few days ago in all groups. Mark fixed it in the rest of the groups.

On Wed, May 11, 2022 at 6:34 PM Duane <txpigeon@...> wrote:
I just noticed this, so don't know when it popped in.  On a plain text only group, if I highlight text to be included in a reply, it doesn't show up.  The "Quote Whole Post" icon/button doesn't work either.  (The signature is there though.)  Both work fine on an html group.

This has been fixed.

On Thu, May 12, 2022 at 09:40 AM, Mark Fletcher wrote:
This has been fixed.
Highlighting works now, but "Quote Whole Post" icon/button still doesn't.

On Thu, May 12, 2022 at 8:06 AM Duane <txpigeon@...> wrote:

Highlighting works now, but "Quote Whole Post" icon/button still doesn't.

Whoops. I had tested that, but without a signature. The signature was the issue. It's been fixed.

On Thu, May 12, 2022 at 10:24 AM, Mark Fletcher wrote:
I had tested that, but without a signature.
If you'd quit giving us so many options, testing would be a lot easier! ;>)

Many thanks,
Duane