Topics

locked Hiccup?

Duane

I got a couple of messages from the beta group last night, at 8:20 and 8:33 CST, even though I have No Email chosen. One showed as being to me with a CC: to the group, the other was the opposite. Nothing since. I can't be sure, but it looked like I was following the thread, even though I've never chosen that. Was there a hiccup in the system?

On Tue, Jan 27, 2015 at 09:24 AM, Duane txpigeon@... wrote:

I got a couple of messages from the beta group last night, at 8:20 and 8:33 CST, even though I have No Email chosen. One showed as being to me with a CC: to the group, the other was the opposite. Nothing since. I can't be sure, but it looked like I was following the thread, even though I've never chosen that. Was there a hiccup in the system?

Doesn't look like those were sent from us. We sent you an email right before midnight CST last night, and before that at 2:19pm CST yesterday.

Mark

Laurence Taylor

On 27/01/2015 17:24, Duane wrote:
I got a couple of messages from the beta group last night, at 8:20
and 8:33 CST, even though I have No Email chosen. One showed as
being to me with a CC: to the group, the other was the opposite.
Nothing since. I can't be sure, but it looked like I was following
the thread, even though I've never chosen that. Was there a hiccup
in the system?
No glitch; because the messages were addressed to you direct (it makes
no difference which way round a CC is), you received one.

--
rgds
LAurence