moderated hashtags.json file\ #bug

Duane

I was doing some testing this morning for another problem and found a bug in the hashtags.json file that came in the group data export.  When I tried to load it into Firefox, it gave me

SyntaxError: JSON.parse: unexpected non-whitespace character after JSON data at line 24 column 2 of the JSON data

I found that by editing the file to include [ at the start, ] at the end, and inserting a comma between each set of data where the }{ was, (becoming },{) the file opened properly.

On Mon, Nov 7, 2022 at 6:26 AM Duane <txpigeon@...> wrote:

I was doing some testing this morning for another problem and found a bug in the hashtags.json file that came in the group data export. When I tried to load it into Firefox, it gave me

SyntaxError: JSON.parse: unexpected non-whitespace character after JSON data at line 24 column 2 of the JSON data

I found that by editing the file to include [ at the start, ] at the end, and inserting a comma between each set of data where the }{ was, (becoming },{) the file opened properly.
This should be fixed now.