Topics

moderated #hashtags

Technotronic Dimensions

Initial post had a subject, and was later tagged.

As an experiment, find the 1st post in a subject thats not been tagged,
and tag it. Do all the rest of the replies now get tagged?

I dont think they do, and I would like an option to apply the new tag to the rest
of the posts in the same subject.

That's because although both posts are inside the same hashtag, they
have different subjects (with the first having no subject at all from
what I understood).
So, as far as I could see, nothing unexpected :)
Cheers,
Marcio <https://tinyurl.com/TlkTM>
AKA /Starboy/

Technotronic Dimensions

1st topic didnt have a tag, and I manually added one days later. Few weeks went by, and someone replied,
but the tag on all the subsequent replies to the 1st topic didnt get tied in with the tag forced into the first post.

The 1st topic is completely seperated from all the subsequent replies now. All the subsequent replies are grouped together
but with no tag.