Happy Anniversary! #misc

Duane

7 years ago today, Mark announced the introduction of Groups.io to the world.  Looking at all the features that have been added in that time, it's almost like an entirely different site, all for the better.  We all know that there have been growing pains, but I still feel like it's the best platform in the world.

Congratulations,
Duane

Happy birthday, groups.io!

Peter Cook

Woohoo!

Congratulations, Mark, on your awesome achievement! You have made us possible!

Dan Tucker, Groups.io  AFDRetiree’s Group Founder/Owner/Moderator

From: "main@beta.groups.io" <main@beta.groups.io> on behalf of Duane <txpigeon@...>
Date: Thursday, September 23, 2021 at 5:34 AM
To: "main@beta.groups.io" <main@beta.groups.io>
Subject: [beta] Happy Anniversary! #misc

7 years ago today, Mark announced the introduction of Groups.io to the world.  Looking at all the features that have been added in that time, it's almost like an entirely different site, all for the better.  We all know that there have been growing pains, but I still feel like it's the best platform in the world.

Congratulations,
Duane

Thanks all!

Mark

David Haun

Yep, Groups.io is the best platform in the world.
Davíd

Late to the party but many more Happy Anniversaries to come!

What I really like about it is that the management is honest and really cares for their product, that makes all the difference in the world.

Cheers,
Christos