Topics

locked Group member signatures feature?

Is there currently a feature that allows a member to set up a default signature that gets sent to the group whenever they send a message?

If not, can one be added as an option? Maybe in the profile screen? I think it might be useful.

Maybe also an "About Me" section in the profile?

Thanks
Trish

Duane

The signature option is on the TODO list. Check https://trello.com/b/qu3WgzVq/beta on the Profiles list under the Expanded Profiles card.

"About Me" might be a useful option for some folks. I doubt I'd ever use it though.

Duane

Judy F.

Trish, I would also like to see a signature line when sending a message through the group.

Judy F.

SW Florida - USA