Topics

moderated Google Drive Integration #bug

Kevin Utzy

One of the features I had planned on using when using Groups.io was the Google Drive integration.  This would allow us to integrate the files we have on our Website with Groups.io.  However there is a noticed that there was a message referring to the fact that Google had changed their API.  I asked the managers forum and was informed that has been down for about a year.  Obviously I was very disappointed and I don't want to take back to our membership.If they changed their API, though not technical in this area, but I know should be something that could be fixed.

I was wondering if there plans for fix this integration or is their any other ability to integrate with Google drive or even a WordPress based website?

Thank you.

Kevin Utzy