Follow This Topic - just Do It #suggestion

David Ferrington, M0XDF

If I click the 'Follow This Topic' link at the bottom of an email, I get taken to a page that asks me to confirm I want to follow the topic - why can't the system just do it and not require it to launch a page and me have to confirm?

On Fri, Sep 24, 2021 at 6:02 AM David Ferrington, M0XDF <M0XDF@...> wrote:
If I click the 'Follow This Topic' link at the bottom of an email, I get taken to a page that asks me to confirm I want to follow the topic - why can't the system just do it and not require it to launch a page and me have to confirm?

We have to do that because some anti-spam firewalls will automatically click on every link in every received email.

Cheers,
MarkĀ