Topics

moderated Features not lost after Premium Trial ends #bug

Bruce Bowman

I created a Premium Trial group (groups.io/g/ikc) on Sept 5 and a subgroup on Sept 8. The trial period has since ended but all Premium features have been retained and the subgroup is not locked.

FYI,
Bruce

Shhh! 😁  Don't tell Mark!

On Thu, Oct 22, 2020 at 8:40 AM Bruce Bowman <bruce.bowman@...> wrote:
I created a Premium Trial group (groups.io/g/ikc) on Sept 5 and a subgroup on Sept 8. The trial period has since ended but all Premium features have been retained and the subgroup is not locked.

FYI,
Bruce

On Thu, Oct 22, 2020 at 8:40 AM Bruce Bowman <bruce.bowman@...> wrote:
I created a Premium Trial group (groups.io/g/ikc) on Sept 5 and a subgroup on Sept 8. The trial period has since ended but all Premium features have been retained and the subgroup is not locked.

Thanks for pointing this out. It's been fixed.

Mark

Bruce Bowman

On Thu, Oct 22, 2020 at 12:53 PM, Mark Fletcher wrote:
Thanks for pointing this out. It's been fixed.
Mark -- Well, not completely.

The notice I received about expiration of the trial has an upgrade link that doesn't work, and took me to the group home page instead of the upgrade page.

Also, the subgroup is not locked...I can still post messages in it.

Thanks,
Bruce

Hi Bruce,

On Thu, Oct 22, 2020 at 1:40 PM Bruce Bowman <bruce.bowman@...> wrote:

The notice I received about expiration of the trial has an upgrade link that doesn't work, and took me to the group home page instead of the upgrade page.

Also, the subgroup is not locked...I can still post messages in it.

These should be fixed now.