Topics

locked Feathered Leader is here :)

Nightowl >8#

Mark,

Is it okay if I post about this in Mods and Members yet? If not, can I at least invite several more tech savvy people to join the test group Tyger just made? I'm not good enough in all of this to assess whether this group format works for the rest of us, but it meets all of my basic needs so far.

One question,  though. I like to read all of my messages in chronological order by number, and I'm thrilled you have message numbers, those are my two basic needs. But can I somehow flip it so I can read from 1-down instead of reading upwards? And I tried to go to message # 1 and just read all 500 but I can't seem to get that to work.

Thanks!

Brenda
Nightowl >8#

Nightowl >8#

Wow, I just got the message view to flip dates where I could read it up to down.

One question, is it possible to put message #'s in expanded view? If not, I'll cope.

Brenda

Hi Brenda,

You can jump to an individual message # from the expanded view. But it just displays the single message.. I'm guessing you would want it to start the expanded view from the message number you input?

As for spreading the word, please do!

On Sat, Jan 10, 2015 at 3:45 PM, Feathered Leader <featheredleader@...> wrote:

Wow, I just got the message view to flip dates where I could read it up to down.

One question, is it possible to put message #'s in expanded view? If not, I'll cope.

Brenda

Nightowl >8#

Okay Mark,

I've started putting out the word. We can't thank you enough for creating this. More things break in Yahoo groups daily.

Yes, I would like to go to message 1, put it in expanded view and read through to 500+ is that possible?

Brenda

Owl

David P. Dillard

For a search of

"NET-GOLD" AND "TEMPLE.EDU" AND "GROUPS.IO"

with so called omitted results included

Google shows the following although they never let one view most of it:

About 4,550 results (0.34 seconds)

..

..

Sincerely,