Topics

locked Email messages to list-owners and moderators

Frances

I am not sure whether it is a configuration issue or my email program, but messages today from me to the moderators were relayed to the moderators  (and thus to my inbox) as raw.

Additionally, the subject line was  changed to "Message from moderators". That is not helpful!

I am a group moderator and use Apple Mail 8.1

Hi Frances,

Nothing's changed on our end, and as far as I remember, we don't change the subject line like that. If you'd like to forward one of the messages to markf@corp.groups.io, I can take a look at it.