locked Edits, deletions, moderation, oh my!

Nightowl >8#

Susan,

You can read the messages chronologically or threaded on the group site. Click on individual messages, input the number you want to start from, and hit next to read.

Hope that helps!

Brenda

Brenda,
Thank you. I've only been on the site a few hours... I just found the box where you input the number. I am not sure how I would know what number I'd want to input but guess I'd eventually figure that out. I also just found where it says thread view, message view, expanded message view.

I found "Inbox" and am not sure how it differs from, or meshes with, "Archives." And at the moment I don't know how I found "inbox" so can't get back to it. <g>

I liked what you did with your blog. I got here because I saw your message on SayNo2Neo.

Susan B