Topics

moderated Edit Photo #bug

Duane

While helping someone troubleshoot a problem with their group, I added a photo to an existing album (set to Group Access) using my member account.  When I went to edit the photo, it shows the Owner drop down list.  For testing, I changed it to someone else and Updated, then couldn't get ownership back.  The owner had to fix it.  As a further test, I created a Personal Access album and the same thing happens, the Owner list is there.  I thought the Owner box/list was only supposed to be visible to group owner/mods.

As a side effect, some of the email addresses were visible since those people never set a Display Name.

Duane