moderated Draft of message to member from "pending message ---> send message" inaccessible/unopenable #bug

I drafted a message to a member from within their pending (not yet approved) message page, went out of it to check the pending message again, and went back into my drafts to continue working on it. But the draft, although it appeared by name in the drafts folder, was unclickable/unopenable and I had to delete it and start over. I seem to remember some messages here about drafts disappearing (or having to be deleted for some reason?) but couldn't find them.

BTW I can reproduce this. I just ran a test in my test group. It happens every time.

Hi J,

Thanks for the bug report. It's been fixed.

Mark