Topics

moderated Downloaded group calendar .ICS file contains entries not showing on the calendar #bug

Andy Wedge

Hi Mark,

When I downloaded my group event information I found that repeating monthly events that we had defined with no end date were repeating until the year 2100 - which resulted in a rather large .ICS file.  I updated the events to have an end in 2020 or 2021 and download the event details again - a much smaller file this time.  However, I can see events in the .ICS file that have DTSTART: parameters showing a year, 2097 for example, when the event itself has now an end date defined for 31.12.2020. When I look at the calendar for 2097 (by adding a ?calstart=2097-01-01 parameter to the URL) there are no events listed in any month of that year.

Regards,
Andy