Display name change not always recorded in Activity Log #bug

Andy Wedge

Hi Mark,

I've seen that some members change their display name but on occasions, there is no entry in the activity log for this. I have just figured out that if you reset a group profile and that reset causes the display name to change (by taking the value from the overall profile), it's not recorded in the activity log for the group.   If you update the display name on the overall profile and the change is propagated to lower level groups and subgroups, an activity log entry is created on each one.

There is also a bit of inconsistency in the naming for the profiles. The profile selection button shows but the update button at the bottom of the page says

Regards
Andy

On Thu, May 12, 2022 at 8:59 AM Andy Wedge <andy_wedge@...> wrote:

I've seen that some members change their display name but on occasions, there is no entry in the activity log for this. I have just figured out that if you reset a group profile and that reset causes the display name to change (by taking the value from the overall profile), it's not recorded in the activity log for the group.   If you update the display name on the overall profile and the change is propagated to lower level groups and subgroups, an activity log entry is created on each one.

This has been fixed.