moderated Display member time zone #suggestion #done

John Wirtz SF

Andy,

That’s absolutely correct.  But it doesn’t include past members so a filter have been applied to exclude them.

The csv has a membership status field that indicated “bouncing, “pending” etc.  I’m sure “past“ could be added.

I’m generally pleased wit the way the group works but subscriber management is cumbersome.   It would be really beneficial to be able to sort, filter, etc a group the main member list.

Am I the only one interested in such facilities?

John
SFSS Group