Topics

locked Display featured groups in the home page

Currently, there aren't many people who are joining groups. I would suggest that this is likely because the join groups feature is rather hidden. You have to click on "Your Groups", then "Find or Create a group". There are a few possibilities that may lead to more groups being created. One would be to add "Find or create a group" directly to the top bar. Another option would be to display featured groups on the homepage.

Good suggestion. I've moved the Find/Create group link to the top of the nav bar. If you have ideas for other places the create group link should go, please let me know.

Thanks,
Mark

On Mon, Oct 27, 2014 at 8:00 PM, <walkraft@...> wrote:

Currently, there aren't many people who are joining groups. I would suggest that this is likely because the join groups feature is rather hidden. You have to click on "Your Groups", then "Find or Create a group". There are a few possibilities that may lead to more groups being created. One would be to add "Find or create a group" directly to the top bar. Another option would be to display featured groups on the homepage.