Topics

locked Display featured groups in the home page

Currently, there aren't many people who are joining groups. I would suggest that this is likely because the join groups feature is rather hidden. You have to click on "Your Groups", then "Find or Create a group". There are a few possibilities that may lead to more groups being created. One would be to add "Find or create a group" directly to the top bar. Another option would be to display featured groups on the homepage.

Good suggestion. I've moved the Find/Create group link to the top of the nav bar. If you have ideas for other places the create group link should go, please let me know.