Topics

moderated Discarding a draft message doesn't update the Drafts folder counter #bug

KWKloeber

I was deleting multiple msgs in a Drafts folder and noticed that after I opened the draft msg and Discard-ed it, the Drafts folder message counter does not update.  Not a show-stopper but it seems that the counter should update immediately.

See below (after I had opened and Discard-ed the last remaining msg in the Draft folder.)

 Naturally, after I opened the folder once again, the count updated.

If we Discard a draft msg directly from the folder list (i.e., don't open the message) then the counter updates immediately.

-ken