moderated Discard button on Send Message page #bug

Duane

While attempting to send a message to a member this morning (accessed using Send Message at the bottom of that member's page), I noticed that the Discard button on the page doesn't seem to do anything.  There's no draft created, but I can't leave the page using the button.  I think it used to take me back to their member page.

I noticed that too. (I also noticed it in Drafts when the draft message is still empty. Maybe that's intentional but still seemed odd.)

On Sat, Jan 2, 2021 at 1:37 PM Duane <txpigeon@...> wrote:
While attempting to send a message to a member this morning (accessed using Send Message at the bottom of that member's page), I noticed that the Discard button on the page doesn't seem to do anything.  There's no draft created, but I can't leave the page using the button.  I think it used to take me back to their member page.

This should be fixed now.

On Mon, Jan 4, 2021 at 04:59 PM, Mark Fletcher wrote:
This should be fixed now.
Seems to be broken again.  I was checking out the related bug, https://beta.groups.io/g/main/topic/82367001, and Discard doesn't do anything. other than prevent a Draft from being created.

On Mon, Apr 26, 2021 at 06:53 AM, Duane wrote:
Seems to be broken again.
Yes, I noticed that when checking out the send to members on multiple pages bug.

Andy Wedge

On Mon, Apr 26, 2021 at 02:53 PM, Duane wrote:
Seems to be broken again.  I was checking out the related bug, https://beta.groups.io/g/main/topic/82367001, and Discard doesn't do anything. other than prevent a Draft from being created.
Perhaps it should also be moved to the right and coloured red to match other message composition windows.

Andy