Topics

locked Digest problems

On Tue, Nov 25, 2014 at 8:22 AM, <whofanvidme@...> wrote:

I'm on digest for this group and have received about five copies of the first two messages in this thread as well as two copies (so far) featuring the responses. None of my other groups have had messages added recently, so I don't know if it's a general problem or not.

_._,_._
There were two different issues with digest generation over the past couple nights. I didn't think they would have resulted in extra digests being sent, which is why I didn't mention anything, but apparently I was wrong. Things have been fixed, and you shouldn't see any additional extra digests.