Topics

moderated Digest Mag Numbers #suggestion

billsf9c

I see.in a.Digest mow and then, the 1st message noted as; "1a."

But there is no 2nd msg.

This is akin to saying a certain car is " the better car," with there being no car with which it is compared.

There can be no "a" withput a "b,".or so my english teacher explained.

A non-issue?

Yet I was a cpl seconds scrolling down, LOOKing for non-existant 1b.

Or Msg 2, for that matter...

But certainly, get the controls functionng before attending to upholstery and trim.

It's a programming bug, but since it's consistant, I'll tag it as a needed improvement.

BillSF9c