moderated Deleting my message took me to the main topics screen #misc

Hi Mark,

There was some kind of ID10T-type glitch on my end with Tbird which resulted in me sending two duplicate messages to the "Signifying +owner messages" topic, #32201 & #32202.

I deleted the first one but then I was taken back to the main topics screen, I was under the impression one would have stayed in the particular topic screen?!? (after the page refreshes of course).  That's what I remember happening before, same as when someone edits their message.

Cheers,
Christos