moderated Deleted Row moderator notifications not working #bug

Andy Wedge

Hi Mark,

one of the Mods on one of my subgroups added and deleted rows from a table earlier today. I received an email notification (via the combiner) but it only contained the Added Row entries. The Deleted Row entries were missing.

Regards
Andy

Hi Andy,

On Fri, May 27, 2022 at 11:20 AM Andy Wedge <andy_wedge@...> wrote:

one of the Mods on one of my subgroups added and deleted rows from a table earlier today. I received an email notification (via the combiner) but it only contained the Added Row entries. The Deleted Row entries were missing.

I'm not able to reproduce this in my testing environment. Can you send me the Message-ID of the email notification that was supposed to have the Deleted Row entries?

Thanks,
MarkĀ

Andy Wedge

On Tue, May 31, 2022 at 05:40 PM, Mark Fletcher wrote:
I'm not able to reproduce this in my testing environment. Can you send me the Message-ID of the email notification that was supposed to have the Deleted Row entries?
Details sent privately.

Regards
Andy

Andy Wedge

On Tue, May 31, 2022 at 08:01 PM, Andy Wedge wrote:
On Tue, May 31, 2022 at 05:40 PM, Mark Fletcher wrote:
I'm not able to reproduce this in my testing environment. Can you send me the Message-ID of the email notification that was supposed to have the Deleted Row entries?
Details sent privately.
For the record, Mark reported privately that this has been fixed.

Regards
Andy