moderated delete old messages

Frances

When there is a turnover of a Board, for example, it would be useful to delete chitchat from previous members.

I have been wondering too about the GDPR - "The GDPR is the most comprehensive EU data privacy law in decades, and went into effect on May 25, 2018." I can export my account. Couldn't that be linked to a delete function?
Or perhaps Delete My Account could do that.
https://groups.io/static/compliance

Frances

Chris Jones

On Tue, Sep 24, 2019 at 09:06 PM, Anita L wrote:
How can i delete all of her messages in a bulk delete? It is very time consuming to delete one by one.
Is there any real need to do this? (If so, what is it?)

Chris

Anita L

I have a member who left. How can i delete all of her messages in a bulk delete? It is very time consuming to delete one by one.

Thanks

Anita