Topics

Database column headers obscuring description text #bug

Andy Wedge

Hi Mark,

the changes to fix the column header row now obscure the description text if it is multi-line. If there are just 2 or 3 lines of description text, the 'show less' link is also obscured:

Regards,
Andy

Peter Rawbone

Mark & Andy,

Andy's problem doesn't occur in a database (>200 entries) in either my Safari or Firefox devices as shown below:-

--
Peter

Bob Bellizzi

Peter, et al,
The List view of the database works fin on lap tops, etc BUT, for paid groups, the Map view does not work correctly;
it scrolls the map and titles completely off the screen

--

Bob Bellizzi

Peter Rawbone

Hello Bob et al,

We’re a basic group and obviously don’t have the luxury a the map element (we would love it, incidentally!) and I understand your concern.

However, I’m sure that Mark with all his expertise will be able to resolve the issue mKing us all happy bunnies.

Stay safe
--
Peter

Bob Bellizzi

Peter,
One thing we have in common is Mark Fletcher who gives us unbelievable support.
That's a "luxury" that was nonexistent on Yahoo.
Please note  that our group is a patient advocacy outreach of a nonprofit and we are accountable for every penny that we utilize because it all originates with the generosity of caring donors.
We forgo luxuries and cconcentrate on what's necessary to provide information and support to the many people with a rare vision disease.

In case you haven't noticed, the basic Database has the ability  to present location/direction Google maps via a provided link on each address.

--

Bob Bellizzi

Andy Wedge

Hi Mark,

I can see some changes have been made as the column header no longer overwrites the description (it would be good if the 'Show less' link was always left justified on its own line like the 'Show more' link). However, I've also noticed that the column header overwrites the Your Groups drop-down menu:

Regards,
Andy