Topics

moderated Create a setting "edits moderated" as compromise to "disable editing" #suggestion

Currently, the only option a group has for controlling edits is to completely disable editing. The suggestion is to create another option, "edits moderated," that causes message edits to go through moderation in an otherwise unmoderated group.

(To keep it simple, I envision the setting as being independent of and able to be set whether or not the group is unmoderated, but that it would have an effect only if the group is or becomes unmoderated.)

p.s. "P" members' edits would, of course, bypass the moderation.