Chat text entry field hidden on mobile #bug

Bruce Bowman

Mark -- Someone in Group_Help recently reported that the text entry field for the chat function is hidden under the menu items on their mobile device. Just resize to a narrow enough window and it disappears.

I don't know if this is also happening in the app.

Regards,
Bruce

Andy Wedge

On Thu, Jun 3, 2021 at 12:57 AM, Bruce Bowman wrote:
I don't know if this is also happening in the app.

I've just been testing the Chat feature in the app and you can create the initial message to start a chat but after that there's no way to enter additional comments. There's no option to resize the display to reveal any hidden fields and switching from portrait to landscape does not help either.

Andy

Hi All,

This should be fixed now.