moderated Change table owner #suggestion

Pete Cook

Hi, Mark. We have a neighborhood directory database that that is viewable by members, but editable only by a moderator or the table owner.

The person maintaining/editing it will change from time to time as committee assignments change. So I'd like to have a "Table Owner" field in the Permissions section of the table properties that a moderator or group owner can change to any member.

Thanks!
Pete

Donald Hellen

This would seem to address some other recent database requests as well where the
database "owner" could change over time.

Donald

On Tue, 17 May 2022 11:03:19 -0700, "Pete Cook" <peterscottcook@...>
wrote:

The person maintaining/editing it will change from time to time as committee assignments change. So I'd like to have a "Table Owner" field in the Permissions section of the table properties that a moderator or group owner can change to any member.

Hi All,

When editing a table, there is a new `Table Owner` dropdown in the Permissions section where you can change the table owner.

Cheers,
Mark

Pete Cook

Super! Thank you, Mark!