moderated Can't Search Using My Screen-Reader #bug

Armando L. Vias

Hello. I am using a screen-reader (NVDA), and I can’t search the topics of a group. I can’t find the search text field in the topics view. Am I doing something wrong? I am using Google Chrome as my web browser. Thank you.

Bruce Bowman

On Fri, Jan 28, 2022 at 11:33 PM, Armando L. Vias wrote:
Hello. I am using a screen-reader (NVDA), and I can’t search the topics of a group. I can’t find the search text field in the topics view.
Armando -- Your screen resolution is probably too narrow, so you're being presented with the "mobile device" view of the web site.

Zooming out should help. In Chrome, hold down the Ctrl key while hitting the minus (-) key.

Am I doing something wrong?
Since this is unlikely to be a real bug, you might have posted your inquiry to the Group_help group first.

Hope this helps,
Bruce