Topics

moderated Calendar has disappeared #bug

Bruce Bowman

Mark -- Multiple people have reported that their calendar page has suddenly gone blank today. Me, too.

Attached is a screenshot.

Regards,
Bruce

On Thu, Dec 10, 2020 at 5:09 PM Bruce Bowman <bruce.bowman@...> wrote:
Mark -- Multiple people have reported that their calendar page has suddenly gone blank today. Me, too.

Oops. Syntax error in some changed javascript. It's been fixed.

Glenn Glazer

Just as a data point, I checked in two of my groups, one of which is premium and other not, and both have the calendar visible.

Best,

Glenn

--
PG&E Delenda Est