Topics

locked Calendar glitches and suggestions

Duane

I thought it might be better/easier to start a new thread for these.

In addition to the glitch and minor problem I reported earlier on the "Site Updates" thread, one of my members has found another. Once they create an event, they can't edit it and no one can view it. I used my member account to verify this. Clicking on the Event takes us to the Groups.io Inbox page. I noticed that when hovering over an Event, some link to "addevent" and some to "viewevent". As moderator, I can view, delete, or modify them even though it says "addevent".

Duane