moderated Button Label Clarification for web site reply #suggestion

Carol Good

It would also (d) remove the set Default Reply Option that Owners currently
have as pointed out in my #30478 ( https://beta.groups.io/g/main/message/30478
) , and I think that would be a mistake.
I'm with Chris; we have our group default set for a reason and don't want it changed unnecessarily.

Carol

Hi All,

I appreciate the conversation. It doesn't seem to me that any of the proposals are meaningfully better than what we have now. I have also changed my mind about yesterday's action of changing 'Reply to' to 'Send to', and have reverted the change.

I always appreciate suggestions for improvements as the site can always be made better.

Mike Hanauer

"I have also changed my mind about yesterday's action of changing 'Reply to' to 'Send to', and have reverted the change."

After all the good dialogue, I am disappointed.
  • I think 2 reply-tos to for one transaction is one too many
  • I think "send" is pretty much the universal "I am done so transmit" trigger

AllTheBest.

    ~Mike