#bug Missing messages within Group #bug

Sally Davies

Hello all

I've been pointed towards this Group from the io Group Help.

I'm having a problem with a Group that I'm a member of which only started today - and it's very annoying!

I have my 'items per page' preference set to 20 items, but for some reason today it's set itself to 400 messages per page. So, messages 1-400 should be on page #1, but it's still only showing 20 items. When I click on page #2 it is showing messages 401-800, again showing only 20 items. So I've got 380 messages missing on each page! Between page #1 and #2 I'm missing the time period April 26th to July 19th....

I can find the missing messages using the search function, but they stubbornly refuse to appear in the message list :(

I've logged out and back in again, I've changed the preferences to 'infinite scrolling' (still missing that time period) and back again and none of it works. Help!

Bruce Bowman

On Wed, Jul 21, 2021 at 09:54 AM, Sally Davies wrote:
I have my 'items per page' preference set to 20 items, but for some reason today it's set itself to 400 messages per page. So, messages 1-400 should be on page #1, but it's still only showing 20 items. When I click on page #2 it is showing messages 401-800, again showing only 20 items. So I've got 380 messages missing on each page!
Yep...I'm having a similar problem with 100/page. I'm getting 1-10000 of 25987 but it's only showing the first 100.

This in Messages view with no query string in the URL.

FYI,
Bruce

Hello,

The missing message pagination problem should be fixed now.

Thanks,
Mark

Sally Davies

Thanks Mark - yes, it's fixed :)