moderated #bug Duplicate daily summary notifications this morning #bug

I can't read this. However, yesterday one of my group members was doubly logged as changing their delivery to Special Notices Only. There was nothing different about the two log entries except the timestamps, which were one minute apart. This was doubly logged in both the group activity log and the member's activity log. I tried changing a member to special notice in my test group, to see if I could reproduce this, but it didn't happen so I decided it was a fluke and didn't report it. I don't know if this is similar to the bug you're reporting because I can't read it.
--
J

Messages are the sole opinion of the author, especially the fishy ones.
My humanity is bound up in yours, for we can only be human together. - Desmond Tutu

On Tue, Oct 5, 2021 at 10:44 AM, J_Catlady wrote:
one of my group members was doubly logged as changing their delivery to Special Notices Only
with no logged actions in between - i.e., they didn't go back and forth.

--
J

Messages are the sole opinion of the author, especially the fishy ones.
My humanity is bound up in yours, for we can only be human together. - Desmond Tutu

Alwin,

It looks like you used the GIO online editor to post the message and embedded this image.  If either embedded image's dimension is over 640 pixels that editor will proportionally resize it down to 640 at the longest dimension, so it's easier for readability to instead attach images that are more than 640 pixels in either dimension.

Cheers,
Christos