Topics

locked Black Nav. bar

Linda

Hi Duane,
Would others like to see the top nav bar stay visible like
I would?
Absolutely!

Mark,
I'd like to request a tweak of the nav bar:
"Your Inbox", right under GROUPS.IO.
As Yahoo Groups never had an Inbox,
it would call attention to it.

About New Subscription Options, you asked:
"Too complicated?"
Maybe I'm just getting old, but so are my members!
My answer is YES, it's too complicated!
Please give us a simpler "option" as the default.

Thanks,
Linda

Frances

Hi Duane

When does the black nav bar disappear? It doesn’t in Safari or Firefox on my MacAir.

Frances

On Jan 22 15, at 3:18 PM, Linda Star-Freedman <donlin2@...> wrote:

Hi Duane,
Would others like to see the top nav bar stay visible like
I would?
Absolutely!

Mark,
I'd like to request a tweak of the nav bar:
"Your Inbox", right under GROUPS.IO.
As Yahoo Groups never had an Inbox,
it would call attention to it.

About New Subscription Options, you asked:
"Too complicated?"
Maybe I'm just getting old, but so are my members!
My answer is YES, it's too complicated!
Please give us a simpler "option" as the default.

Thanks,
Linda

Duane

On Firefox under W7HP, the box is there all the time, but scrolls off the top of the screen as I scroll down.

Duane

I generally dislike navbars that never disappear, especially on smaller screens where it takes up real estate. But a scroll to the top button is easy and I agree makes sense. I've added one; let me know if you see any problems. I've also renamed Inbox to Your Inbox.

On Thu, Jan 22, 2015 at 3:50 PM, Duane <txpigeon@...> wrote:
On Firefox under W7HP, the box is there all the time, but scrolls off the top of the screen as I scroll down.

The button is a good compromise. I don't have a smartphone or tablet, so I tend not to think of the small screen much. Hopefully it will work with screen readers. Anyone using one?