better member list filtering #suggestion

Mark Murphy

Thank you, Mark, this is a really useful new feature.

I think we all know how unusual it is in the business world generally, and IT specifically, for user-requested changes to be quickly implemented through this kind of dialog. Just more reason to support GIO.

Andy Wedge

On Thu, Apr 8, 2021 at 07:41 PM, Bruce Bowman wrote:
On Thu, Apr 8, 2021 at 09:40 AM, Andy Wedge wrote:
On a mobile phone there is no filter option (in portrait or landscape) even though there seems to be space to display it.
After playing around with my browser window widths, it seems that the page styling will display the filter button only if the width is sufficient to display the resulting menu (which is, frankly, pretty wide). At least that's the way it seems to be working on this end. If the alternative is to display a button that "does nothing," this behavior may be preferable.
On my Android phone, things like the search box on the member list and the list of hashtags when using the Add Tags during message composition appear in separate windows so I think the same could be done for the new member list filters.

Andy

Louie S

I love the additional filtering options.

One thing that that would make a bit easier to use is to have the "Apply" button at the top of the list. My most frequent filter settings are from the top and my default browser window is too small to show the entire list of options. So every time set a filter I have to also scroll down (up?)  to reveal the "Apply" button.

Thanks,

-louie