Topics

moderated BBCODE support #wishlist #suggestion

The subject pretty much says it.

The vast majority of other forums I'm on, and have been on, support it.  As a result I have a trove of click-through links in files formatted in BBCODE that I'd love to be able to cut and paste into Groups.io.

Obviously, this is not a high priority nor an absolute need.  It is just a wish.

Can you integrate BBCODE into a non-forum site?  I could understand the request easier if this site was using phpBB or something like that. (which I hope it never does ;>)

Duane

On Fri, Nov 16, 2018 at 03:42 PM, Duane wrote:
Can you integrate BBCODE into a non-forum site?
I have no idea of the "under the hood" ramifications.   Just thought I'd ask to see if it were possible.

There's a reason I left software development 20 years ago! ;-)