moderated Attachment fails with special character in file name #bug

Samuel Murrayy

Hello

I this message:
https://groups.io/g/zalang/message/65905
...I sent an attachment to a list with this file name:
1983, Potgieter en Prozesky, 8 pages - Verklarende woordelys van terme in die molekulêre biologie
and the attachment's link is broken.

In the mail that I received in my e-mail program, I see this in the footer:

Attachments:
en Prozesky, 8 pages - Verklarende woordelys van terme in die molekul�re biologie.pdf: https://groups.io/g/zalang/attachment/65905/2

The character ê is not that unusual.  Surely this wouldn't be the problem?

Samuel

Hello,

On Thu, Sep 30, 2021 at 7:31 AM Samuel Murrayy <samuelmurray@...> wrote:

I this message:
https://groups.io/g/zalang/message/65905
...I sent an attachment to a list with this file name:
1983, Potgieter en Prozesky, 8 pages - Verklarende woordelys van terme in die molekulêre biologie
and the attachment's link is broken.

This has been fixed.