Topics

locked Approval message for moderators

Frances

I just dealt with a blog post that needed moderating on our travel site - it is part of integration.

I have a suggestion to speed moderating and readability. I am assuming that the message to moderators is not set by our group, but by you.

We get this:

This message requires your approval for one of the following reasons:
* Your group is set to moderate all messages from this user, OR
* Your group is set to moderate messages from all users

To approve or reject this message using the web, please visit:
https://groups.io/org/groupsio/etc.

To approve this message using email, reply to this message. You do not
need to attach the original message, just reply and send.

To reject this message using email, forward this message to

1A-Travelzine+reject etc.

NOTE: The pending message will expire after 14 days. If you do not
take action within that time, the pending message will be automatically
rejected.  Yahoo Groups does this to maintain a high quality of
service for our users.

Thank you for choosing Groups.io

Cheers,

The Groups.io Team

Could the actions look something like this instead with bolding so we can scan the page?

To approve or reject this message using the web, please visit:

https://groups.io/org/groupsio/etc.

To approve this message using email, reply to this message. You do not

need to attach the original message, just reply and send.

To reject this message using email, forward this message to

1A-Travelzine+reject tc.

NOTE: The pending message will expire after 14 days. If you do not

take action within that time, the pending message will be automatically

rejected.  Yahoo Groups does this to maintain a high quality of

service for our users.

ETC.

I am a bit puzzled by Yahoo Groups in the Note. A slip up or something to do with integration?

Cheers,

Frances

Hi Frances,

Thanks for the suggestion. I've added it to the todo list. And yes, embarrassingly, that Yahoo reference was a copy/paste slip-up. It's been fixed.