moderated Annual Renewal #misc

William Halte

My premium group (pebblecreekio) annual renewal is due on April 1.  The payer did not receive an invoice. How do we get the renewal paid?

Bill

Bruce Bowman

On Tue, Mar 30, 2021 at 06:34 PM, William Halte wrote:
My premium group (pebblecreekio) annual renewal is due on April 1.  The payer did not receive an invoice. How do we get the renewal paid?
You won't be sent an invoice before you pay, but you should have received a reminder notice two weeks ago.

Open the page at https://groups.io/g/pebblecreekio/billing and look at the Payment tab. If you don't downgrade beforehand, the credit card of record will be automatically billed on the due date.

Regards,
Bruce

Andy Wedge

On Wed, Mar 31, 2021 at 12:16 AM, Bruce Bowman wrote:
look at the Payment tab.
In addition what Bruce said, the payer will also be able to see details on their Account > Billing page.

Andy