Allow downloading photos leaving spaces intact in filenames #suggestion

Andy

When a photo has spaces in its filename, and that photo is downloaded from a group, groups.io converts the filename into+a+new+filename+with+plus+signs+instead+of+the+spaces.  I find it a little annoying.  And it is puzzling.

Can the download save it with its original filename, spaces and all?

Thanks,
Andy

On Sat, Oct 2, 2021 at 8:02 AM Andy <AI.egrps+io@...> wrote:
When a photo has spaces in its filename, and that photo is downloaded from a group, groups.io converts the filename into+a+new+filename+with+plus+signs+instead+of+the+spaces.  I find it a little annoying.  And it is puzzling.

Can the download save it with its original filename, spaces and all?

This should be fixed now.

Andy

Looks good.  Thank you.