moderated Allow creation of links in files area even when storage is full #suggestion

Gilbert Coville

When a group is at its storage limit, naturally you can’t upload new files or folders of files. However, you can create new folders. This makes sense because folders don’t really take up much space and they help you get organized.

I propose that we also be allowed to create new links. They also don’t take up much space, and it would also help us get organized and eventually help us back away from the storage limit.

Gilbert