Additional Topics nav at bottom of page #suggestion

Dave Kobersmith

#suggestion

I am a new user of Groups.io. I appreciate the site. One thing that would make it better for me is to have the “topics” button at the bottom like there is at the top of the page. I often get to the end of all the replies to a message and since I don’t go to all the topics I scroll back up to the top to click on topics to take me to the list and decide if that is another topic I want to review. This would make the experience flow a bit nicer for me.

Thanks,

Dave Kobersmith

Church Administrator

Office hours Mondays & Thursdays 9-3; Wednesdays 9-12; & by appt.

Union Church, Berea, Kentucky

Work 859-986-9260 | Home 859-985-0185 | Cell 859-302-0575

www.union-church.org

[Mod note: Added a subject]

Duane

On Thu, Jul 15, 2021 at 11:54 AM, Dave Kobersmith wrote:
I often get to the end of all the replies to a message and since I don’t go to all the topics I scroll back up to the top to click on topics to take me to the list
Unless/until it's changed, it may be slightly faster, once you get used to it, to use the "top of page" arrow that shows up at the lower right of any page after you scroll down a few lines.  You can also use the Back button in a browser to take you back to the Topics page and the one you just looked at may be highlighted in some way (In Firefox, it's underlined) so you'll know where you were.

Duane

Malcolm Austen

On Fri, 16 Jul 2021 00:41:11 +0100, Duane <txpigeon@...> wrote:

On Thu, Jul 15, 2021 at 11:54 AM, Dave Kobersmith wrote:
I often get to the end of all the replies to a message and since I don’t go to all the topics I scroll back up to the top to click on topics to take me to the list
Unless/until it's changed, it may be slightly faster, once you get used to it, to use the "top of page" arrow that shows up at the lower right of any page after you scroll down a few lines.  You can also use the Back button in a browser to take you back to the Topics page and the one you just looked at may be highlighted in some way (In Firefox, it's underlined) so you'll know where you were.

In addition to Duane's reply above, I will add that many people seem unaware that they can scroll in a browser using the (assuming you have a keyboard attached!) PageUp and PageDown buttons; and that the Home and End buttons scroll, respectively, to the top and bottom of the page.

Malcolm.

--
Malcolm Austen - email: malcolm.austen@...