Topics

moderated Acceptance hung up - Possible systemic problem

M K Ramadoss

Here is the situation: Is there a systemic problem?

===

Transfer fees paid and request made on October 18 and invite was sent from yahoo and transfer@groups.io was made a owner at yahoo.
Invite has been received by GIO on Oct 18
But invite is yet to be accepted.

Then today you wrote:
Here is the message on GIO
We've received the invite to your group and will accept it soon. There is no need to send another invite.

When did you see this message first? What is the status now?

I saw this on 19th Oct.

The status today is:

We've received the invite to your group and will accept it soon. There is no need to send another invite.

Mark (Groups.io) wrote in Beta:
"Transfers are queued up when you first set it up and processed in that order until you get to Step 5.
At that point they are re-ordered based on when the transfer go-ahead is given and uploaded to groups.io in that order (unless you pay $200 for priority service)."

On Tue, Oct 29, 2019 at 9:02 AM M K Ramadoss <mkr777@...> wrote:
Here is the situation: Is there a systemic problem?

I haven't heard any other issues of this. It does look like we joined your group but did not trigger the next step. I've done that.

I will add something to our internal dashboard to track this.

M K Ramadoss

On yahoo transfer@groups.io as a member is not seen. Disappeared.
Now I have sent an invite from yahoo for transfer@groups.io
As soon as it is accepted by GIO I can make it as a moderator.

Sorry for all the trouble