Topics

locked about messages from non-members

Ronaldo,

This feature would make groups consultable. Of course messages from
non-member should always be moderated. Ideally, the entire thread that
results should be sent to the person who started it (unless a moderator
prevents that).
Oh, that's an interesting thought. Sort-of a temporary membership, subscribed only to that person's own thread. That could revolutionize how some help and advice groups operate. Even Freecycle/Freegle types.

And of course the replies in that conversation contain the footer info that make it easy for this person to formally join the group.

-- Shal

ro-esp

This feature would make groups consultable. Of course messages from non-member should always be moderated. Ideally, the entire thread that results should be sent to the person who started it (unless a moderator prevents that).

I don't like the idea of routing messages from non-members to the owner-adress.
In my experience it causes confusion (moderators don't always notice it's meant for the entire group) and thus delays.

groetjes, Ronaldo

--
http://www.esperanto.net http://www.moneyasdebt.net