Topics

locked about invites

ro-esp

When we (moderators) send someone an invitation to join our group, or simply add them, will they be able to read the description of the group without logging in?

groetjes, Ronaldo

--
http://www.esperanto.net http://www.moneyasdebt.net

Ronaldo,

The group home page, at https://groups.io/org/groups.io/GROUPNAME is always viewable, even for people not logged in, and that contains the group description. The invite emails themselves should probably include the group description. I've added that to the todo list.