Topics

locked A few questions

Actually, I like the current setup for a group  home page. Very clean. Basic info is there. My banner photo actually fit on the first try since I was made aware of the actual size it needed to be. Nicely done.

I do wonder why "recent photos" show up on the home page though. Seems like an odd spot for them and they bump the group email addresses further down the page.

Trish

On Mon, Jan 26, 2015 at 11:50 PM, Feathered Leader featheredleader@... wrote:

  1. Will you consider allowing more customization of the Home Page down the line? (a question from a member of my group).

On Tue, Jan 27, 2015 at 1:09 PM, Mark Fletcher <markf@corp.groups.io> wrote:

Perhaps, depends what. I want to avoid scenarios where it could end up looking like a Geocities or old Myspace page. That's too much customization. smile

Mark