Include organiser name in calendar mouseover popup #suggestion

Andy Wedge

Hi Mark,

This has been gnawing at me for some time.  When an event is defined on a calendar and the organiser name, email and phone number are entered as below::

The organiser name is omitted on the mouseover popup when viewing the calendar:

Can we get the name included in the popup display please?

Regards
Andy

On Fri, Jan 20, 2023 at 4:09 AM Andy Wedge <andy_wedge@...> wrote:
Hi Mark,

This has been gnawing at me for some time.  When an event is defined on a calendar and the organiser name, email and phone number are entered as below::

The organiser name is omitted on the mouseover popup when viewing the calendar:

This has been fixed.

Cheers,
Mark