Topics

locked questionbcc

Cherrill <cdjamieson@...>

Both my message and my co-owners message were sent on Saturday, but I don’t remember what time.
My co-owners message was a picture which shows on our home page because I re-sent it for her on Sunday.  They both were sent bcc to coffeechocolatechitchat@groups.io  as well as our yahoo group.  Both got to the yahoo group but we got notification that both were rejected by .io.

thank you
Cherrill
"the most important thing in life is to learn how to give out love and to let it come in"

On Nov 17, 2014, at 10:16 AM, Mark Fletcher <markf@corp.groups.io> wrote:

Hi Cherrill,

I couldn't think of any reason why a message BCCed to a group on Groups.io wouldn't work, and I just tested it with a message to one of my groups, and it worked fine. If you send me the time you sent the message and the name of the group you sent it to, I can look through the logs and tell you why it was rejected (the reason should also be listed in the activity log for your group).

Mark

On Sat, Nov 15, 2014 at 9:24 PM, Cherrill <cdjamieson@...> wrote:

One of my members and I each attempted to send an email via bcc. to our group here at groups.io and our group at yahoo groups.
The one which went to groups.io was rejected for both of us.  So both of us then sent them individually to groups.io and they were accepted.

Is this something which isn't allowed by groups.io to receive an email from the bcc. line ???

Thank you

Cherrill

[...]

could someone reply to my message with regard to bcc.

thank you

Cherrill

Cherrill <cdjamieson@...>